We're making online rentals easy at Saxophone.com, follow these steps to get started!
- Create an account at Saxophone.com CLICK HERE TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Or log in to your Saxophone.com account if you already have one by CLICKING HERE
- Once logged in, go to the RENTAL INSTRUMENT link will be on the menu navigation bar
- To get started
- Find the instrument you would like to rent in the list.
- We offer three types of instruments to pick from, 'New', 'Used', or 'Order' the particular instrument that you wish to rent.
- New = New instrument in stock
- Used = Used instrument in stock
- Order = No instrument in stock, it will have to be ordered
- Fill out the 'Personal/Shipping Information' form and click update
- Complete the Additional Checkout Information
We require two different cards to be on file. Your secondary card will only be charged the amount of shipping to verify it is a valid card. We also require a Social Security Number
- Thoroughly read through the Rental Terms and Conditions Agreement section of the Saxophone.com Rental Agreement.
- Click 'Agree to the Saxophone.com Terms & Conditions and Submit'
By clicking this button, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of Saxophone.com. Please read them thoroughly!
Once you submit the form, please allow up to 48 hours to process your rental. You can track the progress of your rental at anytime on the mySax Manager.
- Can I call in my rental order instead of using this form?
- Of course! Feel free to call in for any reason. (702) 263-6826
- Why do I need to use two credit cards?
- Since we will not do a credit check, we require a secondary credit card number instead for a backup payment method.
- Will my secondary card ever be charged?
- Yes. Initially, it will be charged the shipping amount and then only in the event your primary card is declined for any reason (usually expired).
- I only have one credit card. Can I still rent an instrument?
- A secondary card is required. For any special cases, please call.
- Why do I need to give you my Social Security Number (SSN)?
- We require a SSN in the event an account becomes delinquent and uncontactable. At Saxophone.com, we understand that things happen and will do everything in our power to help you keep your instrument. We just ask that you stay in contact with us throughout your hardship.